WE ARE OPEN – The Stillwell Store is under new management but everything remains the same and everybody is welcome.
- FREE WI-FI – Keep in touch while you stay at Stillwell’s!
- We are close to Big Bend National Park and Black Gap…save gas…stay with us.
- LARGE GROUPS are welcome here! We have plenty of room for you and your friends…reunions, church groups, travel clubs, etc. Whether you are RVers or tenters, we can accommodate your needs. Stay at Stillwell’s for your next adventure together.
- Earning Her Spurs – Article about Hallie Stillwell… Please pick up the January, 2008 issue of Texas Highways and read the article about Hallie – Hallie Country by Dale Weisman. If you’re a recent guest, please leave a review here.
- Keep up with the latest news here.
Stillwell’s is located perfectly between the north-east corner of Big Bend National Park and Black Gap State Wildlife Preserve on Ranch Road 2627, just off 385.
We offer gasoline, a small general store, open tent camping facilities for large groups and limited housing facilities, showers, rest-rooms, a unique gift shop and the Hallie Stillwell Hall of Fame Museum. This beautiful but simple old west setting will take you back in time to the 1950s and 60s. Give us a call for details or just stop in and say hello to the friendly folks at the store.
What you’ll find at the Stillwell’s:
- The Stillwell Ranch Store & RV Park
- Hallie’s Hall of Fame Museum – fascinating history
- Primitive Tent Camp Sites – affordable
- Rental Accommodations
- Hiking & Rock Hunting – amazing geology
- Perfect Star Party Location – few lights, dark skies, and broad horizons make for excellent astronomy
- General Store with Ice, Cold Drinks, and more
- Conveniently located near:
- Big Bend National Park – awesome hiking
- Black Gap Wildlife Management Area
- Rio Grande River – cool rafting trips
- Rock Hunting – on Stillwell Ranch
- Primitive Tent Camping – on Stillwell Ranch
- Horse friendly; Equestrian Facilities, Pens
- Laundry, showers
- Free WiFi
Come enjoy a piece of the last frontier where you can find solitude in this rustic, expansive land…